At 1st Call UK – Immigration Services we can provide assistance with the following matters of immigration law:
- Helping people obtain either temporary or permanent residency
- Assistance with extension of visas
- Helping people bring their family members to Britain
- Sponsoring overseas employees to work in Britain
- Provide assistance for people to appeal refused visas
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled.
- Appeals from the lodging stage through to appeals to the Upper Tribunal.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a free-of-charge consultation with an experienced Immigration Adviser in Nottingham.
Would you like help?